• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Addition Euathlus sp. "Blue"

Hi All,

New addition to the collection today courtesy of Lee at the Spider Shop
    Attached Files

i got one of those, nice looking in the right light. they do like to make a run for it though, not as slow as some of the other Chileans.
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Hi James,

Yes tell me about it. I was taking it out the pot it arrived in yesterday and it made a break for it up my sleeve. Just a quick question do you keep the substrate pretty dry like the majority of the Chileans? I have done that and he seems to be quite happy out exploring and going into the hide occasionally

Comment

i'm attempting to keep it dry, having some issues with condensation and coconut fibre that doesn't want to dry, but whiping it down helps.
        yeah my assumption would be not too warm and fairly dry for them! could be wrong, but mine is doing ok at the moment.
        they seem to be good feeders, at any rate, which is a great start.
        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

very nice sp brendan i have a juvenile male, very skittish for a euathlus species i find, not like my euathlus sp red which a very docile and calm hehe

Comment

behaves a bit like the aberrans, wouldn't you say, Andy?
            -Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

yes indeed james they just about have the same temperament, although my abberans are fairly docile too if thats makes any sense!!??

Comment

Working...
              X