Not been on in aaaaages!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not been on in aaaaages!

I've not posted here in a long time as i have been rather busy with a certain little monster...

Meet Tyler!! He was born on the 9th September after being 12 days late!! **curses** so is now 5 weeks old and doing really well.... needless to say im a proud mummy

Had a 17.5 hour labour and he was born at 10.51pm weighing 8lb 6oz!

congratulations rebecca, well worth the 17.5hours i bet. hope all goes well for you all
    THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

I suppose he's quite cute Bex.....

see you both at the AES...

Dont forget to install the tracker system, there's a few people who might want to pinch him for a bit....ahem....
      Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

He's a cutie Rebecca, is he your first?

17.5 hrs!?? Whoa. My wife Michelle was in labour for about 2 hours from waters breaking to Olivia popping out. She never moaned or screamed or threatened my genitals once. I think that's all an act for TV
        Gloria my little Brachypelma smithi.

Comment

Andrew I think you're treading on thin ice there hehehe! But sounds like your lass was one of the lucky ones!!!

Rebecca... Warmest and most heart felt congratulations, loving the little bear outfit. those pics are always good to blow up to poster size when they turn 18! *Evil laugh*
          Well done

Comment

good to see you posting here, Bexter! naturally i can't see the image, but you've already shown me
            Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
            -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

Working...
            X