• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs Linda Street View Post
    not that we do that
    no of course not lol

but seriously lol...
    i was given one crawshayi by Colin in a Custom Aquaria 8x8x15, or something close to that. i'd had my other in a tub with as much substrate as i could manage, and she'd done quite well for herself in it, but the third i got afterwards i didn't have anything that suitable, and what i did have, she didn't want to burrow in.
    as soon as i introduced her and the other to the new tanks on Saturday, they started digging, and now just a few days later i have windows into their homes. they genuinely seem content now too, which is great.
    aesthetically, they're all matching tanks next to each other, so the display is nice too
    the only problem with Custom Aquaria is that i think you have to buy at shows generally...i could be wrong though.
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Yeah, I bet that looks nice. We've got our two bigger ones in clearseal 14 x 8 x 8, We just could'nt get the bigger one to dig, she just sat on the top, mind you we bought her from a guy who had her 3 years sitting in vermiculite, no wonder she gave up trying to dig! but she's really happy in the man made burrow, which is the main thing.

Comment

If you telephone Matthew at custom aquaria he will be able to either.......

Make up the tanks for you to pick up at the next show he attends...or...
        pick up from his workshop in Rushden, Northampton....or...
        It may be possible for him to ship it/them out to you at varying postage rates.

His telephone numbers 01933 356 894 (i'm sure he won't mind me giving him a bit of free advertising)
        Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

ah that's handy!
          i am well pleased with their craftmanship so probably will buy again
          glass is a pain sometimes but does look nicer than plastic.
          Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
          -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Forgot to add he makes them to whatever dimensions you require, and can offer alternatives on top / front / side openings etc etc.
            Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Working...
            X