Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chile rose spiderling

Hi there me again
    I have got a chile rose baby she was on earth/soil but she would'nt come down from the top so I have just changed to a comercial subsrate for spiders but she is still on the top she is in a very small tank that the shop adviced us to get for her she has eaten two baby crickets last monday should we do anything she has water and a hide.

Sounds like it's adjusting. Give your new baby a little time and it'll settle right in. Sometimes there's no adjustment and other times it takes a couple of weeks.

Comment

Just out of curiousity how damp do you have the substrate? rosea tend to prefare quite a dry substrate and will cling to the walls if it is too damp. If it's dry then like the other guys said it could just be settling in.
      2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

hi there
        its ok she has come down it must of been the earth/soil
        phew thats a relief thanks

Comment

the substrate that i just put in is dry

Comment

Working...
          X