rosea breeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rosea breeding

just wondered, before i start i know that cross species breeding is wrong, but what about colour forms?

My female ncf rosea reciently molted and i wonder if it is safe to use a mm rcf to mate with her?

Otherwise if anyone does have anyone suitable ive posted in the breeder forum, thanks!

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Please keep the colourforms seperate,
    Technically as i'm sure it will become apparent in the future when the taxonomic issues are cleared up the NCF (G porteri) and RCF (G rosea) will be classed as two seperate species.
    Look here at the bottom picture from Lees' site, this is what is being aimed at.
    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

cheers colin, thats what i expected tbh, im on the mobile and its so slow otherwise i would have searched first, she does look a beauty now though post molt, tried taking a p.hoto but doesnt do her justice

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

In my opinion you cant get a photo to do them justice mate.

There are plenty of people that have Mature Male NCF and they are available occasionally from online shops such as Lees, (above link)

you have a couple of months "safety net" to get yourself sorted with a nice male
        Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Absolutely. Please don't interbreed colour forms.

My Collection:

Comment

Working...
          X