the great escape(spiderling hiding)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the great escape(spiderling hiding)

Hi there a update on our chile rose that I thought had burried her self in her tank
    I spent 2 hours very slowly and carefully sifting through her tank to realise that she was'nt there (oh no cant tell the wife) so i spent another two hours sifting through the bedroom and no spider (what am I going to tell the mrs) I looked high i looked low I looked in this and in that and still no spider ( best start packing my bags )then i had an insperation to check each and every drawer and yet still no spider (calling the nearest hotel)
    when i just checked inside the empty chest of drawers to my sheer delight there she is (waving her white hankie) so you will be very pleased o hear that she is now safe and sound fed and watered back home in a much smaller enclosure that she can not escape from (fingers crossed)
    thanks all for help and support

congrats vincent, never nice when one goes wondering, cant have been easy to find a rosea spiderling tho, i dont envy ya lol
    THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Nice find Vincent

My Collection:

Comment

With 8 dogs and 6 parrots in the house i certainly feel very happy that i managed to find her

Comment

LOL adult rosea yes, slings could be tricky you were lucky finding it.
          2xB.vagans, B.smithi, 2x L.parahybana, L.polycuspulatus, G.aureostriata, C.fasciatum, B.albopilosum, B.boehmei, P.pulcher, H.maculata, C.crawshayi, L.violaceopes, C.cyanopubescens, 3xP.irminia, 2xP.murinus RCF, 2xP.cambridgei, C.fimbriatus, C.schioedtei, A.pupurea, A.azuraklassi, A.versicolor, H.lividum, P.reduncus.

Comment

graham mudd had that happen with a red knee. then his missus found it while she was cleaning up. it was really tiny too.

Well done for finding it, very lucky

Comment

Well done Vincent. That must have been some very determined searching you did! Hope all the advise you've had will help
              www.flickr.com/photos/craigmackay/sets

Comment

You help is brilliant its ok reading things in a book but there is nothing like the experience of others to help a complete novice's through my early days of keeping T's
                I'm hoping to pick up my red knee this weekend so I think here will be lots more questions on there way
                Thanks again everyone

Comment

Working...
                X