No announcement yet.

P. metallica parasite help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they look like the same Idea as Rob C's (the american T keeper guy lol) pokie enclosures
    I think they should be easy to make with some plexi glass

Comment

I'm sure the shipping charges would be enormous, but they are made by Adam Hundt and available at www.tarantulacages.com Expensive but well worth it to me as many of my tarantulas are on display. My only problem is: I have no one to display them to. No one wants to come visit someone with hundreds of big, hairy spiders. My children are less than thrilled with my hobby, but the grandchildren are about 75% hooked on the hobby. Di

Comment

I knew had seen them before lol
        i stumbled onto that site a while ago, maybe if a load of ppl on here wanted some itd be possible to do some form of bulk order lol
        probably easier to just make them tho

Comment

I know the problems with visitors Di, a lot of ours won't come in till the bath towels go over them. lol You've just got to keep working on them.

Comment

any visitors we have tend not to mind until a cat brushes past them and they freak out assuming somethings escaped, although some visitors get really intruiged most of our visitors love the pokies

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Linda Street View Post
              I know the problems with visitors Di, a lot of ours won't come in till the bath towels go over them. lol You've just got to keep working on them.
              I don't blame your visitors for not coming in if you put bath towels over them Linda! Try covering the spiders instead

That's looking a lot better Di

My Collection:

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Rea View Post
                I don't blame your visitors for not coming in if you put bath towels over them Linda! Try covering the spiders instead
                Well i'm certainly not going to visit

the "blue spiders" looking much, much better too...excellent news
                Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

HaHaHa, well I walked into that one lol

Comment

Thats a nice sight Diane. You'll be very pleased now I bet.
                    www.flickr.com/photos/craigmackay/sets

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Mackay View Post
                      Thats a nice sight Diane. You'll be very pleased now I bet.
                      I am over the moon with happiness. I was so afraid for him and now I feel he is almost certainly out of danger. After last molt he ate heartily and I stuffed him for the first few weeks and then cut back. Since that worked so well, I will try that again. Di

Comment

Fanastic news! Great to see the spiders looking so good. Hope things are all on the up from now on!
                        A, abdomen, abstain, ace, advantage, aegis, ajar, aluminium, ambidextrous, angel, angle, ant, aphid, apple, Arachnida, arachnology: an awesome activity!

Comment

fantastic that the spider is recovering!

i'd rather cover the visitors then the spiders
                          Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                          -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
                          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
                          X