problems with PayPal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with PayPal?

Came across this item on a forum we regularly use it seems there are a lot of hidden problems with PayPal, we personally don't use it, but thought some BTS members that do, may find it interesting go to: links removed
    Last edited by Mark Pennell; 01-11-08, 06:29 PM. Reason: links have phishing software.

Personally I have used paypal for absolutly ages.

They have always given me warning about stuff, like coming up to normal user limits. But one quick phone call and a very helpful chappy at the end of the line sorted that in a few minutes.

But I guess with anything financial not everyone has a smooth ride.
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Linda
      To be honest if you use common sense and follow Paypal's guidelines on fake emails etc. then its one of the safest ways to pay on-line.

Unfortunately there are people out there that prey on others lack of knowledge and send out fake emails asking to log in and update your user details etc.

Of course this is a fake site and they steal your info and access your funds etc.

The BTS would love to move away from paypal and use someone like Worldpay but its prohibativly expensive for us at this time.

Regards
      Mark

------------------------------------------------------
      Serious Ink tattoo studio -
      Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members

Comment

By the way forgot to mention, one of those sites you put a link to was blocked by our firewall for containing phishing software!

Comment

Hi, Hifi Choice is a well regarded site, we have had the magazine for years and it always deals in facts, we have never had any problem accessing the site, or the links that we included, perhaps you do have to be a member to access that particular section. The postings that we read certainly makes you think, when you encounter some of the problems that some people in the UK have/are experiencing.

Comment

Working...
          X