New Genus Ami Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Genus Ami Pictures

I have just posted up some pictures of 2 of thespecies from the newly described genus Ami, in the Photogallery place.

Also some pics of the female of Megaphobema tacaea

Ray

Excellent Ray, thanks for letting us know. (quick link for Ami here)

Time well spent by yourself, Richard and Fernando (amongst others).
    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Well done Ray, what a nice Ami Yup female, beautiful colour.

Comment

Thanks Ray, it's always nice to see something different.

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

oh wow very beautiful
          My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Hi Ray, Im glad the wee ones have been described. I recently sent you an email regarding them. Is there more in the country now of the Ami yupanquii? I think there was just the 2 girls that Marie and I got from you a few years ago originally? We have pictures we can contribute to that gallery of that particularly species if they are required.

Comment

At last, a bright red spid!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lovely pictures guys, I've got a loads of questions to ask. Like are they burrowers or terrestrial? Do they have urticating hairs, do they have mating rituals like the male mollicoma's "dance" (yes I was paying attention in February). Well done again.
              sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

There are no more Ami in the hobby at present, all the ones I collected and had have all died, didnt get your email?

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Gabriel View Post
                  There are no more Ami in the hobby at present, all the ones I collected and had have all died, didnt get your email?

Ray
                  Hi Ray,
                  I sent it to your one Ive always used, not a worry though you have answered my Q with this post. Tis a shame, fantastic spiders!!

Comment

Working...
                  X