Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seen this tattoo doing the rounds on email?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen this tattoo doing the rounds on email?

This is doing the rounds on the emails at the moment. Not sure if it's real, but its quite cool.
    Attached Files
    Gloria my little Brachypelma smithi.

yes its real and they have a matching sleeve as well.

Cheers
    Mark
    Last edited by Mark Pennell; 07-12-08, 08:37 PM.

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

That's cool Mark. That's a dedicated Spidey fan there.

p.s. did you get my email about the latest BTS Journal?

Comment

that is one frikin cool set of tats, i want!!! i dont think it would suit my larger than average physique tho lol
        THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

That tat is cool, but didn't spiderman wear the suit, he didn't have it under his skin therefore having to tear of flesh whenever he was needed, if he is a dedicated fan then that will hit him in the face one morning and he will feel ashamed everytime he looks in the mirror,

a tattoos for life, not jus for christmas

Comment

Thanks for that Lee, I'm kind of regretting my "I ♥ Santa" tattoo now

Comment

Here is some good info on the Tat in question.

Photos of a Spiderman tattoo, showing an illusion of skin tearing away to reveal a Spiderman costume beneath, have been circulating around, prompting people to wonder if the images are real or photoshopped. They are real. The tattoo is the work of Milwaukee-based artist Dan Hazelton. Check out his site for other examples of his work.He very briefly discusses the Spiderman tattoo on his myspace page in response to a question from someone who asks, can i get a tear out like the Spiderman one?? Hazelton responds:please, no more tear outs. that tattoo is all over the internet and people are filling up my inboxes with all kinds of requests for comic or super heroes tearin out of them now. tear outs are a dated tattoo that the average public over used a long time ago. sorry but i dont encourage that.
              TRAVIS KNUDTSON - Has Madigascar Hissers for sale - Click For More Details
              Rare female Charina Bottae Trade 4 P. Metallica unsexed sling - Slither Here
              My Reviews

Comment

Working...
              X