Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H mach bite ouch

Hi just posting

I was trying to breed H mac and the male lept out of the breeding tank and has tagged me on my little finger.

My hand hurts like hell. There are pains shooting up my arm. My joints are stiff. My shoulder hurts and I'm aslo haveing pains shoot across me chest.

Ouwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee

I've taken an antihystamines

I've been bitten before by P murinus but that was just a mild sting This one is tanking the Piss it's absoulutly killing me.

When that say H mac has a vaery nasty venom they weren't jokeing.

Ouch

I got bit at 10:50pm and I'm now posting this @ 11:25 and I now have the shakes as well as the pain. and my arm is all read from hand all the way to me arm pit

Visit my web site @ http://www.gwrightstarantulacare.co.uk

well Got up this morning. Pain has gone. my ha dis still red. My arm as shoulder are still a bit stiff.

Comment

It is now 12:05pm and I'm having cramps in my arm and shoulder and I'm sometimes haveing pains shooting up me arm and down me back. I'm also having headaches. I've taken some asprin and some more antihystamines I've not had much blured vision like some people have said in the previous bite reports but did have a little spell when I 1st got into work where every thing seamed to spin as litttle. I Did have a nice red lne going up my arm last night where the venom had traveled through my arm. and My finger is now a nice Blue colour.

Comment

GW
        I should seek medical advice, it sounds like a classic bite symptoms to me but there are contraindications that you must consider. Like infection! This is more likely to give you more problems then the original bite...

Should your finger feel really stiff and then this moves to your wrist and arm, with coloured veins this may not be the venom but infection taking hold.

Have you had a tetanus injection lately?

I have had such an infection from a small wound before and shrugged it off! Thinking a small pin hole wound would not be a problem!.. Needless to say I spent 5 days in hospital on a drip and antibiotics. I was told had this been left a few more days or had been in my left arm I would not be here today infection is a killer!.

So get this checked out ASAP.

Regards
        Mark and Kim Pennell

------------------------------------------------------
        Serious Ink tattoo studio -
        Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Hello,

I still note that African has a very virulent venom, I wish you a good re-establishment and I benefit from it to double vigilence with mine...

XAV

Comment

Working...
          X