Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: Acanthoscurria geniculata (Brazilian Giant White Knee)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Acanthoscurria geniculata (Brazilian Giant White Knee)

Hi, I am new to BTS and the forum so hopefully I am able to make these type of requests!!!!

Does anyone have any Brazilian Whit Knee Tarantulas for same - preferrably adult/sub adult female?

North West Location would be ideal but will be willing to pay for postage/travel for thr right spider.

Many thanks for anticipated help and advice. I currently have a Mexican Blood Leg and hoping to add to collection.

Hi Phil, welcome to the forum, don't forget to check out the classifieds section, and hope you find lots to interest you on the forum.

Comment

now if only you had posted this a week ago, i have an adult female i am getting rid of but somebody has claimed it already now, am waiting to arrange collection. i will see if they still want it, if not its all yours
      THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

northwest london, eh? i'm in north london, near archway!

i don't have an adult A geniculata at the moment, but i've got two juveniles. however they're unsexed as of yet, and i'll only be prepared to pass one on if i've got two females.
        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

LOL James
          "North West Location"
          not North West London
          My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

you're correct...well, that'll teach me to tend spiders at 1-2 in the morning, and then expect to be awake enough to read the next day
            Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
            -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

Fingers crosed they don't want her!!!

Would postage be an issue though as I live in Blackpool so a fair trek to your neck of the woods!

Cheers

phil

Comment

Thanks Linda, so do I.

Phl

Comment

they do want her i am afraid phil but i know where i can lay my hands on an unsexed sub adult. postage wouldnt be an issue, i would send it up RMSD with a heat pack
                  THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

Comment

Working...
                  X