X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AHHHH. She pulled a quicky on me.
    Better luck next time...

Comment

Shame about that Austin, there's always another time.

Comment

ahh! typical well yeah hope you can get another male soon!
        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Found a MM that molted out one month ago. He will be arriving next Thurs. LOL, here we go again!!

Comment

Give her a month or so before mating her again Austin, and good luck next time
            spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

I plan on getting him in a week or so, fatten him up, let him build some strength and mate them in about a month. Ah, i hope it happens this time!

Comment

you'll get there in the end, Austin!
                the thing is, from everything i've heard, this species is notoriously hard to breed, and not many have managed it! so yeah guess you just gotta keep tweaking things and trying again and again!
                hope to join you in the quest in the near future as i've got three AFs and three unsexed young ones.
                Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
                My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Ah what a shame hey! aw well least you have managed to find a MM fingers crossed you will crack it this time

Comment

Shame Austin, as has been said above.....keep at it and good luck for any future attempts
                    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Well received another MM a couple days ago, but sadly he arrived DOA.

Will be receiving a 4.25" subadult male on the 18th of this month however. And he is in premolt. Pics to follow shortly.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Austin, it seems that if you did'nt have bad luck you would'nt have any luck at all. Better luck with the next.

Comment

Working...
                        X