Brachy ID please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brachy ID please

These two T's were sold to me as B rhunai and I have posted pics of them a few times. They are both males and depending on the state of moult they've been in, they have generally looked almost identical while growing up. The 1 matured now and is rather small for a brachy male. The pics show the 1 in pre-moult and the other post mature moult. I'm leaning towards them being B schroederi now. Anybody recognise them for sure and have any info on wether B schroederi males are on the small side?

Definately not albiceps. Does look schroederi. The male i mated with my female was tiny!

Mating pictures. Female is about 4.5" legspan. Male is considerably smaller.

Comment

definately not albiceps, or ruhnaui, whatever u wanna call it. the albicpes has a much paler, golden carapace. i would go with rebecca on this one and say its probably schroederi although this is prob the only brachy i haven't kept so dont hold me to that 100%
      here is a piccy of one of my albiceps, see what i mean about the difference in carapace colouring, and you will notice the rump has a more vivid red to it
      THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Ok thanks guys, pity I don't have a female now

Comment

Working...
        X