clearing leftovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clearing leftovers

hi all i was just wondering if it,s ok to clear webbing of the floor in my tank once in a while. reason being i have trouble at the best of times trying to clear left over food if i can find any that is. i did manage to find some leftovers but as i tryed to lift it out all the webbing came with it. i know you have to clear leftover food and any body,s to help keep the parasites away but i just want to know if it matters if the webbing comes up with it.

Shouldn't be any trouble with that Vincent. Try and take as little of it as you can, but if the spider needs web there and it's removed then usually it will replenish it

My Collection:

Comment

cheers phil i only asked this because im sure i heard somewhere that webbing should only be removed when we clean them out but i had no choice it all just came up as i try,de to lift out a leg or two that had been left. thank,s for the reasurance phil by the way happy new year to you. back to work tomorrow o deep joy ha ha.

Comment

Me too

No worries. I'd be fairly cautious about disturbing avics and removing their webbing though, and generally I try not to disturb mine by cleanig them if I don't have to, but in the majority of cases that I've done it, they've just webbed back over the removed patch

My Collection:

Comment

ok phil i,ll bare that in mind. dont work to hard ha ha.

Comment

Working...
          X