Honorary spiderlings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honorary spiderlings

I have been away from the forum for a few weeks but am now back in the world free of my padded cell, although the medication continues :P
    I have noticed that in my absence everyone on the forum apart from the BTS management has been given the honorary title of 'spiderling' This is all very cute but I was wondering if this is the lowest rank in a progression up some kind of league table. If so, does one progress through juvenile, sub adult and finally acheive the top accolade of mature male/female, and by what means
    It cannot be by shere number of postings as GW, our most prolific contributor is still only a spiderling himself
    Maybe we have to do special things to be awarded 'promotions' Maybe we get voted on by the management at the AGM or drawn out of a hat
    Is there a quota system whereby only very few places are available at the higher levels and once filled, that's that

I could go on but I sense you are already bored and anyway - it's time for my tablets
    Don't tell the elf!

How strange all this is that I am a nymph.lol

Comment

ah ha
      someone noticed!
      I have been adding ranks for a bit of laugh.... just get to over a 1000 post and you will be Andrew M Smith!

Under that you have:
      Nymph
      Spiderling
      Juvenile
      Sub-Adult
      Adult
      The various BTS Committee names, ending up with Andrew Smith. If you post over 2000 you will have to find out!
      Have fun
      Mark

------------------------------------------------------
      Serious Ink tattoo studio -
      Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
      My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Good stuff Mark - most amusing. I notice that since I started this post last night there has been a massive flurry of overnight promotions amongst the membership. I myself have gone from a spiderling to a juvenile - a particularly apt description I might add

Having far too much free time on my hands between medications I have researched your progression table as it stands at the moment and found it to be thus:-

0-4 postings - No ranking - presumably still in the eggsack
        5-14 - Nymph
        15-49 - Spiderling. By far the biggest group
        50-59 - Juvenile. A strangely narrow band which I will soon grow out of
        60-99 - Sub Adult
        100-? - Adult

Can we chose what species we want to be

Damien - just one more post by my reckoning gets you a promotion
        Don't tell the elf!

Comment

Lets see if your right mate.

Comment

Comedy Droid
            You are correct.
            lol

Comment

Ranking system

Interesting progression Mark.

Was wondering why all my oldest tarantulas were starting to grow breads and smoke pipes. Now I know - in a couple of years all my spiders will be Brachypelma andrewsmithi

Richard (the rotten egg which never develops )

Comment

Working...
              X