Aphanopelma seemani?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aphanopelma seemani?

Hi people. I was wondering if anyone out there has an A seemani for sale? I used to have a gorgeous,really striking black and white female-she really was beautiful but i sadly lost her.She had a lump grow on the underside of her abdomen which i think hemeridged when she moulted.Sad times now i'm after another.I've found some for sale but only the more dull ones with brown striping..(if there is such a thing has a dull 't') I'm really after a black and white one again.

I'm also after a Megaphobema mesomelas simply because i caught a wild one in the hills of Monte Verde, Costa Rica and i wanted to take it home!!

If anyone can help or point me in the right direction i'd be made up!

Cheers
    Rob

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

the thing with seemanni that i've read on here is that if you keep them dry, they go brown...but if you keep them humid, they go black and white.
    i believe Ray Gabriel was saying that.
    so you'd be safe getting a brown one and upping the humidity...in a few moults you'd probably have what you're after.

Megaphobema are not that often for sale, bit of a shame that...but keep your eyes peeled.
    actually a good place to check would be the BTS show in May...there are loads of dealers that go, and bring lots of great spiders etc.
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

Cheers for your reply James.I might just get a brown one then.Sounds like a good little experiment!! That is a shame about the M mesomelas tho. Wonder if i could get a couple imported.....!

Comment

Working...
      X