No announcement yet.

A Care Vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched the video now as my comp was playing up last night.

I have no real issues with the vid .... okay maybe a couple but thats my opinion nothing major enough for me to start b*tching about.

The only issue i have and have stated is on the caresheet about the spotlight which ive also stated.

Probs send him a polite email like chris mentioned steve?

Lynn

Comment

I have already sent an email yesterday mainly about advising using bug gel, hotrocks and basking lamps to have temps at 38degrees which is over 100f..

I await his reply..

Comment

Originally posted by Colin D Wilson View Post
        L parahybana males
        alright smartass lol, knew l.parahybana were fast growers, didnt realize that fast tho.
        THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Watching the Vid, it's basically a 'my first tarantula', no harms going to come to the T, in fact anyone with no knowledge will find it extremely useful, apart from the gel & cotton wool, plus throwing out the substrate every 3-4 months!!

It's the caresheet where the danger is. These we know, are photocopied and distributed, we have seen them in 2 garden centres and pet shops and are handed out to people purchasing their first T. Thing is with garden centres, they diversify so much with small animals, fish, tortoise, snakes etc., they have only very basic knowledge on anyone thing, and the prices that these establishments charge for T's, the unwary purchaser gets ripped off and given poor information.

Comment

Working...
          X