Red rump sling for on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red rump sling for on ebay

This is wrong people being able to sell Tarantula's on ebay, have a look at what a CHOCOLATE SUPPLIES is selling on ebay, im not to happy to se it being listed as food, check out the listing and do what you think is right, REPORT THEM.....The listing is as follows.. RED RUMP TARANTULA spiderling LIVEFOOD FOR LIZARD SNAKE Item number: 250357479211

Originally posted by richard greenfield View Post
    This is wrong people being able to sell Tarantula's on ebay, have a look at what a CHOCOLATE SUPPLIES is selling on ebay, im not to happy to se it being listed as food, check out the listing and do what you think is right, REPORT THEM.....The listing is as follows.. RED RUMP TARANTULA spiderling LIVEFOOD FOR LIZARD SNAKE Item number: 250357479211
    To be honest dude its a way around it 'selling as live food'.

Not too long ago there was posts on both here and the t-store forum with a B albopilosum been sold as live food. Initially i was shocked but after Chris Sainsbury ( aka tescos ) posted a reply it shone a whole new light on the situation and now TBH the way i see it like Chris said its just the same as a classified advert only an auction.

Me now i dont have no problems with it as there is always going to be a food chain in life ie we quite happily give crickets roaches etc to T's when you think about it its the same thing.

My apologies in advance if i offend you in anyway but its just my honest opinion, i dont mean to be blunt

Just to add im not saying its right and im not saying its wrong this is just my opinion.

Cheers
    Lynn
    Last edited by lynn mawdesley; 23-01-09, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richard greenfield View Post
      no offence richard but plase dont let this turn into a massive on going debate like the last thread of this nature.
      you are not allowed to sell tarantulas on ebay as a pet, the only way you can buy/sell a tarantula on ebay is to advertise in the live food section. i have bought Ts from their myself and i buy my crickets and locusts from the same section. like i say its the only way you can sell them there. hope this puts your mind at rest a bit
      THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Your be happy to know I am not even going to go there!

Comment

LOL, to be honest I was thinking something along those lines when I saw you'd replied!!

Comment

Working...
          X