update on rehoming my haplopelma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update on rehoming my haplopelma

on my previous thread "mistake maybe?"some of you asked me to let you know how i get on. well today was finally moving day for my haplopelma(not sure if its longipes or minax)and all i can say is the gods must have been smiling down on me.no run around just a rearing up when she was in the bottle then she curled up once she was in her new home until the lid was on and i left her alone. am i a lucky guy or what? thanks again to all who gave me advice and encouragement; till next time! jason
    G Rosea~B Smithi~B Vagans~L Cristata~L Striatus~Chilobrachy sp~H Longipes

Originally posted by jason lea View Post
    o. am i a lucky guy or what?
    I don't think your a lucky guy just a well prepared and informed guy . I don't understand why folk expect spiders like h.lividum or minax to be going for the jugular at every opportunity.

Well done for your drama less re homing and i hope it will be the first of many as well
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Baines View Post
      I don't understand why folk expect spiders like h.lividum or minax to be going for the jugular at every opportunity
      They may not go for the jugular however, it is always a tense moment when moving Haplo's. I had to catch and pack 2 x MM H Lividium last night for posting. It was fun having to first dig them up, catch them in a deli cup and then get them into another deli package for posting. 110% concentration required
      0.1.0 G.Rosea 0.1.0 B.Smithi 0.1.0 A.Seemanni 0.1.0 A.Avicularia 0.1.0 A.Versicolour 0.1.0 H.Vietnam sp 1.1.0 H.Lividium 0.2.0 P.Murinus 0.0.1 B.Vagans 0.0.1 L.Parahybana 1.0.0 S.Rubronitens 0.0.1 A.Bicoloratum 0.1.0 N.Chromatus 0.1.0 B.Klaasi 0.0.1 B.Albopilosa 0.1.0 C.Crawshayi 0.2.1 P.Scrofa 0.1.0 E.Pachypus 0.0.1 P.Regalis 0.1.0 T.Blondi 0.1.0 S.Javenisis 0.0.1 E.Campestratus 0.0.1 H.Gigas 1.0.0 I.Hirsutum 0.1.0 P.Cambridgei 0.0.1 C.Cyaneopubescens 0.1.0 H. Villosetta

Comment

Working...
      X