The Biology of Scorpions - partly published on the net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Biology of Scorpions - partly published on the net

For those of you who are scorpion lovers, this book is like the bible! To buy it new it is in the region of £200. It does appear on Amazon but alas every time i see it i'm skint!!!

On another forum someone kindly posted this link to the book. Although not fully published, there are pages missing. most of the book is there and lots of information to be had. It has been published on the net with permission (hence why some pages are missing because permission not been granted for those pages)

Get reading I don't think that it will be on the net long. We have found odd pages before but this is the first time someone has found the near complete book. Happy reading fellow scorpion lovers

Edit... I think I should have put this in the other community discussion bit... can someone move it please - apologies for the brain fart lol!

I think if we leave it here in "general questions" it'll get more "hits" from visitors Lisa, the more people that read it the better in my opinion as good quality information on scorpions still isn't that readily available on the net in this sort of format....Colin
    Last edited by Colin D Wilson; 08-02-09, 09:33 AM.
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Thats a good find its going to take me a long while to trawl through it many thanks for posting

Comment

yeah it's going to take me a while as well im not the fastest reader in the world

Comment

thanks Lisa, i hope i get a chance to read it!
        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

Working...
        X