Arboreal vivs found!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arboreal vivs found!

Hi, i got a avicularia versicolor sling a few weeks back and have been looking for some arboreal vivs for when its older and the exo terra viv is the only one around reali but i don't like it to much after seeing tarantulaguys on youtube if u haven't watched his videos i advise you too he has got a pretty cool T room, amazing viv and a nice collection of T's!

Anyway i was looking on google and come across this so i thought you guys might be intrested in it if you haven't already stumbled across it heres the link

http://tarantulacages.com/arboreal.html

I think these cages are really nice and including shipping still only £80 which i dont think is to bad!

Craig
    Last edited by Phil Rea; 31-03-09, 01:28 PM. Reason: Fixed your link :)

Originally posted by Craig Neal View Post
    Hi, i got a avicularia versicolor sling a few weeks back and have been looking for some arboreal vivs for when its older and the exo terra viv is the only one around reali but i don't like it to much after seeing tarantulaguys on youtube if u haven't watched his videos i advise you too he has got a pretty cool T room, amazing viv and a nice collection of T's!

Anyway i was looking on google and come across this so i thought you guys might be intrested in it if you haven't already stumbled across it heres the link

http://tarantulacages.com/arboreal.html

I think these cages are really nice and including shipping still only £80 which i dont think is to bad!

Craig
    Craig
    The downside of acrylic cages is they soon scratch up and are impossible to clean without micro scratching the surface.

Also for £80 you could pick up 3-4 glass tanks from Custom Aquaria

Cheers
    Mark

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Pennell View Post
      Craig
      The downside of acrylic cages is they soon scratch up and are impossible to clean without micro scratching the surface.

Cheers
      Mark
      I can't get to rushden to pick it up.Is it probably easier to come along to one of the BTS expo's to pick a cage up for my versicolor? I want a arboreal cage with a front opening.

Have u looked on tarantulaguys youtube his arboreal cages are real nice i want one like his!

Comment

I've seen tarantulaguys youtube videos, they are pretty awesome, I can't believe his spider enclosures, they really are amazing! You could always have a go at making one yourself, would be the cheapest way! He does tutorials doesn't he?

Comment

Vivs

Just give Mathew a ring at Custom Aquaria he will make you whatever you whant and in glass he has made allmost all of mine for me and they are cheaper than that and glass too, I think he will be at the Kettering show he usually is.

"If it doesnt kill you, it only makes you stronger"

Comment

Originally posted by Emily Nicholls View Post
            I've seen tarantulaguys youtube videos, they are pretty awesome, I can't believe his spider enclosures, they really are amazing! You could always have a go at making one yourself, would be the cheapest way! He does tutorials doesn't he?
            Yeah his enclosures are something else, he does do tutorials but i just don't have the time at weekends and im just tired after work just need to relax lol. i have drawn a picture how i want my cage and the measurements just need to find a place around cambridge that can make them, wouldn't somewhere like glassworld do it or do they only supply materials?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Pennell View Post
              I definitely second Mark on that. You can't go wrong with Custom Aquaria's arboreal tanks for the price. A row of them looks pretty nice too!

Comment

we are about to start making our own tarantula tanks as of next week and I must say you can make about 3-4 tanks for the same price you could buy one for in the shops.

Although that link to the plastic aboreal tanks has given me an idea for mine

Comment

Tanks and Vivs

I know what you mean Lisa, we used to make all our own years ago but the price of glass has gone up so much now,as i have said Matthew made all my smaller vivs and its great that they all match but then comes along that something that needs something bigger and then you have to get bigger or wider you know what i mean LOL, then by chance on a visit to a local garden centre i purchsed several tanks really cheap 2 ft were only £15.00p and under that size 15 inch we only paid around £12.00p and they came with plastic hoods, Cheaper than getting the glass if you have to have it cut to size.But thats life i suppose LOL.
                  What i need now is a bigger spider room but my hubby draws the line ant knocking our bedroom through LOL LOL LOL

"If it doesnt kill you, it only makes you stronger"

Comment

Working...
                  X