Cockroaches required for Kettering Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cockroaches required for Kettering Show

Has anyone a couple of young Cockroaches for sale that will be going to Kettering?
    Last edited by Yvonne Woolley; 01-04-09, 11:25 AM. Reason: I found the answer that i was looking for
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

"If it doesnt kill you, it only makes you stronger"

May have been an idea to create another thread instead Yvonne, rather than editing a post originally about the BTS logo to then ask whether anyone has any cockroaches

Changed the thread title for you, and moved to the general forum

My Collection:

Comment

Silly Old Fool

Yes I know so sorry but just as I was about to post I found the answer and I really thought I had cancelled it and that the Cockroach request or so I thought was another thread. My fault So Sorry Perhaps i am getting too old for all this LOL.Maybe better leave it to the youg uns,

Comment

Absolutely no need whatsoever for any apologies Yvonne. That's exactly the sort of thing we're here for

It might well be an idea if you elaborate slightly on the species of cockroach you're after though, if you want anything in particular that is.

My Collection:

Comment

Yvonne, last year i found a few people selling various kinds of roaches dirt cheap! i wouldn't worry. it's primarily a bug show, so beetles and roaches as well as stick insects will probably be present with alot of variety.
          Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
          -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

Roaches

Thanks James ,
            Steve McIntyre has sent me a message as he will have some at Kettering, Thanks again. See you there hope we have time to catch up. Yvonne

Comment

Working...
            X