Tank cleaning help needed please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank cleaning help needed please!

Hi Guys just a quick question. I am about to clean out an old tank for the arrival of my new t and I just wondered what I should use to clean it? Think I read somewhere that detergents etc can irritate t's so can someone reccommend a good cleaning product that they use? Thanks again guys, Greig

P.s. where do I sign up to become a fully fledged momber of the B.T.S?

Originally posted by greigmason View Post
    Hi Guys just a quick question. I am about to clean out an old tank for the arrival of my new t and I just wondered what I should use to clean it? Think I read somewhere that detergents etc can irritate t's so can someone reccommend a good cleaning product that they use? Thanks again guys, Greig

You can clean it with mild soap and warm water. As long as it's thoroughly rinsed afterwards, there shouldn't be a problem.

Grieg, you can click the link on my signature to join the BTS online

My Collection:

Comment

Originally posted by greigmason View Post

i always use diluted Hibi scrub, its anti micro bacterial and completely safe, available from all pharmacies. it can be a bit dear but lasts for ages and ages
      THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
      X