BIIIIG thankyou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIIIIG thankyou

A big thanks you to James for all your help yesterday love, I couldn't have moved all my spidey stuff like you and Trev did. Then you flicked the fimbriatus nymphs, another thankyou.
    Pity the obt and darlingi didn't play ball.

Thanks again love xxxxx
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

no problem Mary, was glad i had stuff to help with! was a fun day, time in the sun, some good chat, and that lovely lunch you made! those yorkies were phenomenol!

and you know i love nymph flicking!

i guess we just caught the OBT females in bad moods, and the darlingi male just wouldn't relax, bless him...though who can blame him when the females are more than twice as big! he's such a little titch!
    was still pretty astounded with Trev's fearless OBT wrangling...never seen an OBT that calm and relaxed!
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

It was great having you love.

Somehow we always seem to have nymphs for flicking when you come up lol.

Yes the OBT was sooo calm, he is a lovely lil chap, I wouldn't want him running over me though *shudders* Shame you weren't here when the a/f OBT went up the inside of his jeans leg , that was funny.

The poor lil darlingi male, no wonder he was shook up, having been thrown in with the female, literally when you two dropped his box into hers lol, was funny how we all jumped back.
      Last edited by mary walters; 27-04-09, 02:06 PM.
      spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

yeah clumsy me!!! so yeah no wonder he was in a state!!!
        i imagine that would've been funny with the female OBT!

maybe if i visit more often, you'll have more nymphs to flick! i can sway the odds
        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
        X