at long last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at long last

hi everyone good news.at long last im busy again my adult smithi has started to eat again after what seemed an eternity. not only that my young smithi and rosa both molted on the same day both are getting big now and look brilliant. i also got my other gramstola sp conception so now i have a male and female lovely looking pair they are. still waiting for my adult rosa to start eating though, im sure she'll be fine. i just want to thankyou to everyone for all your help and advise on my feeding issue's over the last few months. i think im getting to understand more about what to expect as far as behavior is concerned i just need to chil a little. thank's again everyone.

B.Smithi fast

How long did your red knee not eat for? mine's been about 2 weeks now and has just hid-not even coming out on a night! had a little peak and looks fine tho. mines only young about 5cm so hopefully it'll come out soon!!!!
    If these words he speaks are true,we're all humanary stew, if we dont pledge allegiance to
    the black widow.nahnahnahnahnah nah nah

Comment

hi daniel my smithi didn't eat for 4 months or so might have been a little longer. from what you say about your smithi not eating and hiding sounds like the early stages of a possible molt. although saying that when i was concerned about mine some of the info i got is that smithi's can be funny when it comes to there behavior. one member on this site her name linda street told me an old saying that there's nout so queer about a smithi or something along those lines. so i would say dont worry to much as this can be normal behaviour. if you do get the chance just check to see if her backside has a bald spot as this is a dead give away to a comming molt and just make sure fresh water is always at hand. hope this helps a little daniel.

Comment

Smithi Hiding

Hi vincent thanks for getting back to me,yeah there is a bald spot on abdomen it looks quite pink and is quite large now,hope it happens soon cause i wanna see her!!!!! I thought it was gonna moult because there was all the signs but my chile rose never seemed to take this long, but it was a lot older. anyhoo thanks again.
        If these words he speaks are true,we're all humanary stew, if we dont pledge allegiance to
        the black widow.nahnahnahnahnah nah nah

Comment

no problem mate hope all go's well. by the way that pink bald patch will turn almost black then she will molt soon after that. you probably already know that. anyway good luck daniel.

Comment

Working...
          X