Aphonopelma sp 'new river' MM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aphonopelma sp 'new river' MM

Before ,after x 2 , moult ...tried to do the bigger pics but photobucket when trying to upload them wouldnt work
    Attached Files

wow! what a nice looking spider he is
    let me know how mating gets on!
    my male has probably another year or two to go, as he moulted but didn't mature...well at least i didn't see any spermathecae.
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by James Box View Post
      wow! what a nice looking spider he is
      let me know how mating gets on!
      my male has probably another year or two to go, as he moulted but didn't mature...well at least i didn't see any spermathecae.
      I hope you didnt see any spermathacae James eek lol

Comment

well, given both my L parahybana's decided to contradict my lame sexing attempt in a nice way by both turning out female...and that i had to second guess myself with that E murinus...i have slightly less faith in my sexing skills lol
        with my luck, the third New River that hasn't moulted yet will pop out with hooks when she moults lol

do love how dimorphic that male is from the females
        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by James Box View Post
          well, given both my L parahybana's decided to contradict my lame sexing attempt in a nice way by both turning out female...and that i had to second guess myself with that E murinus...i have slightly less faith in my sexing skills lol
          with my luck, the third New River that hasn't moulted yet will pop out with hooks when she moults lol

do love how dimorphic that male is from the females

Haha we all have our purpose James ...guess im good at sexing moults but when it comes to ID'ing im crap lol ....bring on those hooks! xx

Comment

He's lovely hun xx
            Proud owner of 100+ Beautiful T's and other pets

Comment

Working...
            X