P.lugardi bite my own fault!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P.lugardi bite my own fault!

owwwww , just got tagged by my adult female P.lugardi my own fault painful,very painful going to get it checked at the hospital as my arm is starting to throb and bit of tightness to chest ,jeez she came out of her burrow like a rocket my own fault as i said changing her water bowl and thought it would be fine not to use tongs to remove it stupid stupid stupid let you know the outcome later
    P.lugardi is fine by the way

Glad to hear the spider is fine

Seriously though, get to the hospital and let us know how you are later.

My Collection:

Comment

You idiot hehehehe

Comment

Cheers Kell
        well that was ....interesting hurt like hell ,profuse sweating and this morning i ache all over ,bit like flu i suppose think it was the shock of an actual bite that got me, got a nice course of tetanus jabs to look forward to and antibiotics to knock any possible infection on the head, hand itches like mad and a little swollen still , teach me not to take her for granted ...is it possible for spiders to grin certainly looks like she is to me
        not something i plan to let happen ever again, lesson learned!!!!!

Comment

Any chance of writing it up (times, dates, symptoms etc) for a journal entry ??

Glad you're ok
          Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

Glad you and the spider are OK

Comment

Unlucky! I've always thought of mine as a cuddle monster but since she's moulted I'm obviously very dubious.
              A full report would be excellent, especially after a week or so to see if there were any lasting muscle spasms etc.
              It would also be interesting to know the thoughts at the hospital. Did they check online for information?
              Hope things improve.
              My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Cuddle monster, I like that. I've always thought of my murinus and my meridionalis like that, God knows what they think of me! A write-up for the journal would be good, perhaps if there isn't one (I haven't checked) a bite report section on this site where report records can be kept and people can reference them if an accident happens. Glad you and the spider are ok!
                sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

ouch! don't envy you mate, they are quite fast and the venom is meant to be a tad uncomfortable glad you and her are both alright though!
                  Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
                  -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
                  My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

yeah Colin I'll give it ago later.
                    but wasn't pleasant very painful keep getting bouts of heavy sweating and feel like i have a bad case of flu i did find a cricket in her tank so maybe she was hungry and my hand was in the wrong place at the wrong time while removing her water bowl as she is usually pretty docile but wont be moving anything in her tank without tongs in future

Comment

glad you are ok, it is so very easy to get complacent, but I will learn my lesson from you, and do everything with tongs in future

Comment

hey Maria ,think one of the worst aspects of it is seeing a great big spider hanging off your hand it does give you quite a big shock!

Comment

Working...
                        X