Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bts membership

hi guys,
    dunno if im posting in the right place if not i appolise, my question is how long does it take to recieve my membership as i joined at the bts show in may and have not recieved anything as yet.

Hi Danny.

As i understand it the membership is almost instantaneous (and logged) when we receive the payment.
    The membership card is normally sent through with the first of your quarterly journals.
    If you wish to have your name in bold as a BTS member with the logo beneath your avatar then PM Mark Pennell, he will sort it all out for you on his return from his holidays.
    Thanks for joining by the way
    Don't forget to learn what you can, when you can, where you can.

Please Support CB Grammostola :- Act Now To Secure The Future

Comment

hi there again,
      thanx for the reply colin, if thats the case then i think there may be a problem. Like i said i joined up paying cash at the bts show in may and the lady i spoke to did say as i should recieve my card & the journel within a week or so.
      I dont know who it is i need to speak to with regards to this so any help would be very much appreciated.

Comment

You'll need to contact our secretary Angela Hale either by PM or via email
        angehale@thebts.co.uk

Comment

I joined at the BTS show aswell, but she said it would be approx a month,
          I am sure they havent forgotten us

and after all the aftermath of the show, it probably will take a bit of time to get everything organized

Comment

Ok first up an apology. Both myself and Ray have been very busy since the show. As you know we run the club as a hobby and fit it in when we can. Ray is in the middle of a number of courses at work ( nothing to do with spiders) and we are trying to juggle other committments with the BTS. Secondly the franking machine we use for the journals went wrong after the show and we have been waiting for a replacemet,I admit its a struggle and there are not enough hours in a day. All this said I know many of you joined at the showand are keen to get your journals. The good news is that the machine has now arrived and the journals are bieng sent this week.

Once again our apologies for the delay.

Angela and Ray
            British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
            The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
            On
            [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Thanks for the reply Angela.... and thanks to both of you for the (behind the scenes) hard work you put into the running of the forum.

Comment

hi there,
                thanx for the reply's, i very well understand how busy you guys are and would like to thank you very much for the speedy responce. I hope in the future i may be able to assist others in some way

thanx again all

Comment

just a little update,
                  recieved my journel & card today just a quick 1, how do i gain access to the members site ?

many thanx
                  Last edited by Danny Wilson; 20-06-09, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X