What's a fair price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a fair price

Hello people. I am currently in the process of naming a price for a spider I am selling. Problem is... I don't know how much it is worth.

It's a Brachypelma beohmei (newly turned adult male)

How much should I sell him for and how much should I charge for the shipping?

Thank you lots and lots

Stefan

Hi Stefan, I've seen adult females go for about £40 but I'm not sure how much for a mature male though. Maybe £20ish?
    www.flickr.com/photos/craigmackay/sets

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Thats about right Craig and £6 RMSD
      spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

if you cant sell him, you might find it beneficial to put him on loan. send him to as many people with adult females as possible before he dies and go 50/50 or 60/40 on the egg sacs
        THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

Comment

whats a fair price !

When sending out a male on a 50/50 who normally pays for the postage (there and back) ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Davidson View Post
            When sending out a male on a 50/50 who normally pays for the postage (there and back) ?
            I guess it's something for the two parties to decide but I've always assumed that one pays for the outbound trip and the other for the return trip. Also depends on whether the male is coming back to you or going directly to someone else with a female.
            www.flickr.com/photos/craigmackay/sets

Comment

Male owner paye to send him out, borrower pays to send him back or to next person.
              spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Working...
              X