New to the hobby! Euthalus sp. 'green'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the hobby! Euthalus sp. 'green'

Hi everyone, my name is Jak and im new to the site, forums and the hobby! just got my first T a Euathlus sp. 'green' as i read theyre pretty easy to care for and good starter spiders. she/he is beautiful! And im so excited to see her/him grow!

Was just wondering if anyone who has the same species (or not!) has any particular tips or advice for keeping my T happy!

Big love
    Jak
    Last edited by Jack Orpin; 29-06-09, 10:26 AM. Reason: Got the name of my T wrong :P

Wecome to the forum and hobby i dont have that particular one in my collection but enjoy and get some pics up !

Comment

Welcome to the hobby Jack, i don't have one either, but you will catch the Bug and in a year you will probally have 20.

Enjoy them it is a rewarding hobby

Chris

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
      Why not make a weekend of it.

Comment

so far my limited experience with Euathlas sp Green is that they like it dry and not too warm.
        they may go on fasts though, but when they're hungry they are voracious.
        be careful as i find them a bit skittish even as adults. they can definitely move fast!
        they don't seem keen to flick hairs or bite, however.
        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Thanks very much for the welcome and advice, ill get some pics up soon!

Comment

Working...
          X