Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All welcome

Dear all

I would like to extend an invitation to the next meeting of Invicta Arachnid club on Wednesday 29th July at 8pm.

Our speaker for the evening will be Paul Carpenter.

There will be free tea and coffee and soft drinks at 40p a can.

We have two raffles a normal one and our famous Australian Raffle for a £20 prize.
    We usually have between 20 & 30 at a meeting so come along and meet spider crazy people.

Members dont forget to bring a raffle prize (i'll bring the booze as normal) we charge a £1 non members fee per meeting.

The Club meets at Bobbing village hall, sheppey way, Sittingbourne, Kent ME9 8PL ( Just off Jcn 5 of the M2 ).

I know its too far for most of you but it would be great if a couple of you nearer to us made it, it would make my day.

Hope to meet some of you

Regards Chris Carter

Chairman I.A.C

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
    Why not make a weekend of it.

Way to far for me

Would love to come but ime afraid its way to far for me from sc-unthorpe ,but maby one time when ime visiting folks in ipswitch ile be able to come..
    0.0.1 Aphonopelma Abberans 1cm sling
    0.0.2 Citharischius Crawshayi 2inch+ juv
    0.0.3 Lasiodora parahybana 2+cm slings
    0.0.1 emperor scorpion 5cm ish

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair Kennington View Post
      Would love to come but ime afraid its way to far for me from sc-unthorpe ,but maby one time when ime visiting folks in ipswitch ile be able to come..
      It would be a pleasure to meet you Alistair, if you can make a meeting they are always on the last Wednesday of the month. 8-10.30pm

Next month i am the speaker, in September we have Martin Nicholas, October its Ray Hale, and November we have our Auction Party night and the Grand raffle.

Regards Chris

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20

Comment

What a shame I would loved to have come but a bit too far from Nottingham to kent to do in a day Cris but have a great day all of you .
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

"If it doesnt kill you, it only makes you stronger"

Comment

Too far for me too
          spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Definitely do-able and appreciate the invitation.
            I have something on this Wednesday but I may be able to move it to another day.
            Fully intend getting there one day so please keep reminding us.
            My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Just to remind anyone who may be interested the Invicta club meet is next Wednesday.

Chris

Comment

Our next meeting is Wednesday 26th August 8-10.30 pm.

The speaker will be yours truely doing a talk on all Arachnids.

Again all are welcome, we had 6 new attendies at Wednesdays meeting 3 from the forum and 3 from our Magazine artical in Practical Reptile keeping.

We are a good bunch down here in kent so come and see us.

Regards Chris

Comment

Working...
                X