Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas

Hello again
    I purchased this T about a month 1/2 ago along with three others, it was sold to me as a bumble bee T (which it clearly isn't) from a guy who got left with them. Does anyone have any ideas of what it is.
    It is extremly aggresive (or defensive), its a velvety jet black but with reddish brown tinge. thinking its old world but have no idea.
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Hi
    does it like to burrow? looks a bit like a Borneo orange fringe to me?
    If these words he speaks are true,we're all humanary stew, if we dont pledge allegiance to
    the black widow.nahnahnahnahnah nah nah

Comment

I don't think it's old world. I'm leaning towards some sort of Grammostola sp.

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

double post
        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

i second that, definitely a Grammostola look to it.
          there are some here that could nail it down pretty close to species, but that's old world for sure.

...bumble bee T? what the heck? these common names just get worse and worse!
          Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
          -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Olsinia View Post
            I don't think it's old world. I'm leaning towards some sort of Grammostola sp.
            Me to, has it got lots of red hairs on the underside of the body and legs? if so it could be G. alticeps/North form of G. mollicoma. They tend to be a bit stroppy for a Grammostola.

Ray

Comment

Sounds like mollicoma
              sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Bumblebee Birdeater is a name often given to Euathlus sp. Yellow, but its clearly not that!
                sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Looks like me MM G mollicoma/? , unfortunatley he has something else in him aswell so he's sat with his pipe and slippers bless him

Comment

Working...
                  X