Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Club in Manchester

Hi All

Matt Haslam has contacted me about a club he has started in Manchester.

The Manchester invertabrate & spider club (MISC)

He only has three members at present but is keen for the club to work, i have given him much the same advice i gave Mary.
    The club has a better Forum than Invicta and can be found at www.mhtec.co.uk/misc

So thats my club down south, Marys in the midlands, Matts in the North west, Where are you North east get in touch with me.

Regards Chris

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
    Why not make a weekend of it.

Mary's in the East Midlands love, got no takers yet.
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Thanks Chris

is where the discussions are happening

we have 3 possibly 4 comitted people now

more people joining the discussion though

Comment

Originally posted by mary walters View Post
        Mary's in the East Midlands love, got no takers yet.

Sorry Mary i have no idea of Geography north of Watford,Have patience i have no doubts you will get lots of replys

Chris

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20

Comment

I am originally from the midlands Chris and many people in spid world come from there, will have to fire them up down here again.
          spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

well we can be found here

Comment

I was speaking to Steve Mcintyre earlier and he suggested to me about starting one up in the North East, im totally for it and will support Steve fully should he intend to go ahead with it

Dont panic though Matt i will still fully support you guys too

Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by lynn mawdesley View Post
                I was speaking to Steve Mcintyre earlier and he suggested to me about starting one up in the North East, im totally for it and will support Steve fully should he intend to go ahead with it

Dont panic though Matt i will still fully support you guys too

Lynn
                Great lynn

If you need any help don't hesitate to contact me.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by chris carter View Post
                  Great lynn

If you need any help don't hesitate to contact me.

Chris
                  Great stuff Chris thanks

Thers a few off us spidey people meeting at Steves for a BBQ on the 8th of August so that would be a perfect time to discuss things

Thanks
                  Lynn

Comment

Me and Matt are arranging a visit after his holiday, hopefully we can get more to attend.
                    http://www.mhtec.co.uk/misc/index.php

Manchester Invertabrate And Spider Club
                    Get your idea's jotted down!
                    Please join it'll really help.
                    It's in the making!!

Comment

i dunno if chris would be up for this but i would be more than willing to travel by myself or with chris if he wants to any of these first meets to help people out and meet some of the faces from here in the flesh
                      THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by matthew spooner View Post
                        i dunno if chris would be up for this but i would be more than willing to travel by myself or with chris if he wants to any of these first meets to help people out and meet some of the faces from here in the flesh
                        Hi Matt

Suppose i will be driving then! already offered to do a talk for new clubs, it will be good to have you along Matt i will talk to Andy and Theresa we could all go up as a full I.A.C commitee to offer advice and help.

Hows the Web site upgrade coming along?

Had a good roadshow at Farming world today, are you coming to the Rare Breeds centre roadshow 8 & 9 August

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by chris carter View Post
                          Hi Matt

Suppose i will be driving then! already offered to do a talk for new clubs, it will be good to have you along Matt i will talk to Andy and Theresa we could all go up as a full I.A.C commitee to offer advice and help.

Hows the Web site upgrade coming along?

Had a good roadshow at Farming world today, are you coming to the Rare Breeds centre roadshow 8 & 9 August

Chris
                          hi chris, hopefully will be, been a bit hectic lately, really annoyed that i haven't been to many roadshows but rare breeds is one of me favs so dont wna miss it. i am in argumentative talks with microsoft at the moment as they are trying to charge me stupid ammounts of money to resolve the problem i am having. i think i am gonna have to change software, and partially re do it again
                          THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Working...
                          X