Spids revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spids revenge

Do you ever have one of those days when you think you've completely upset the spider world? I woke up today feeling great. I was going into town to get some beautiful spid pics uploaded onto a CD and then go to the library and upload them here. I was then going to get the pet food, go home and give my spids some real TLC.
    So here's what really happened.
    I get the train to town, go to the bank and then, having waited in a queue until I realised I was late for the train home again, rush out and miss out on the CD. Having got the spid food I catch the train home (just) and find an e-mail on my phone from my dad about a wierd spider he's found sitting on a rock in the garden. As he lives near Montauban I thought "this might be interesting". So I look at the photo and sure enough its a Lactrodectus tredecimguttatus!:-S Bearing in mind he's not a spring chicken and my stepmother has an allergy to spider venom you can imagine the reply!:@ And then, having pestered the local librarian to help me with some German on a paper I'm STILL trying to translate I give up for the day. Until an hour ago when I hear funny noises coming from the spider room. I go in to find that one of my pedersenis has got out and is trying to breed with a female formosa through the glass in her tank. She's going crazy and all the other Poecilotherias have come out of their dens to be next!:-S:-S anyway he's back in his tank (randy little git) and I'm waiting for the next installment! Somedays you just know its going to be eventful.
    sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Aww, your pokies were up for a bit of fun by the sounds of it

Comment

Thank god for the glass between them lol ...what an eventful day !!!

Comment

chaos!
        but the reward is the Latrodectus, surely?
        Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
        -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

if it makes your day easier I can help you with the german, am pretty fluent

Comment

Hi, thanks for all your kind comments. Sadly I don't have a DWA licence, so I can't have the Lactrodectus. As for the randy so-and-so, if anyone has a female adult pederseni I've got 5 here like him at the mo. Great fun trying to sleep at night!:'(
            sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

oh eck! quite eventful then!

We get days like that.... with 3 kids on top of it all! madness!

Comment

Working...
              X