Euathlus sp. 'Red' sling ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euathlus sp. 'Red' sling ?

I got a sling in a trade earlier this week . It was supposed to be a E.truculentus but the colours are totally different despite them being of a similar size . After much back and forth it turns out he got a E.sp 'Red' at the same time . I'm wondering if it's possible they were mixed up either before or after he received them . The first pic is the new sling and the second is my E.truculentus . I've tried googling for pics of the sp.'red' slings and found one with a bit of brown but not fully brown like this 'un . So any help would be much appreciated .
    Attached Files

you might have to wait a while to find out, i think. spiderlings are often difficult to ID until they grow on a bit.
    Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

<-Black Metal Contra Mundum->
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by James Box View Post
      you might have to wait a while to find out, i think. spiderlings are often difficult to ID until they grow on a bit.
      Yeah , that's what I figured . I just hoped someone'll come along say 'yep , I've got a E sp.'red' sling and it looks like that' .

Comment

Working...
      X