pictures of my avicularia avicularia and tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pictures of my avicularia avicularia and tank

Hi again everyone, i am still struggling to make my pink to happy. I have given up on using my hygrometer and am going to judge for myself in future. I now hav the problem of drying the tank out a bit (to much condensation) She has been acting wierd since yesterday, as you can see from pictures she has been sat on the floor instead of climbing. Is this usual? could it be the fact i keep going in the tank to wipe the condensation or could it be that its to damp? Ive (hopefully) included pictures of the tank/tank lid and a rather dashing picture of the lady in question.
    please help me make her happy
    thanks
    bev

no pics

sorry i will try an post pics in the picture forum
    bev

Comment

silly me

Well i finaly read the help stuff and discovered i cant upload pictures so if anyone can help then email or im me (same im name as this screen name) and ill send you the pics and see if you can help
      thanks
      bev

Comment

if you need pictutre hosted so you can display your T email them to me and ill host them and send you the loacation

ghamilton@gmail.com

Comment

Re: silly me

Originally posted by bev7o9
          Well i finaly read the help stuff and discovered i cant upload pictures so if anyone can help then email or im me (same im name as this screen name) and ill send you the pics and see if you can help
          thanks
          bev
          I use ImageShack: http://imageshack.us/

Comment

Working...
          X