What a wonderful world (and journal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a wonderful world (and journal)

I returned home from work today to find my new BTS Journal waiting for me, and what a journal! Ray's papers were fantastic to read (well done Ray), Lisa's tank building has got me working out how to re-design my bedroom to fit one(!), Mr Toran's article was fascinating, the game sounds great fun to play and Smithy has provided another brilliant tale too. Well done guys on yet another wonderful journal.
    Can't wait for the next one!

Steven
    A, abdomen, abstain, ace, advantage, aegis, ajar, aluminium, ambidextrous, angel, angle, ant, aphid, apple, Arachnida, arachnology: an awesome activity!

im gonan have to agree on that one, cant think of a better way to chill out after a long day at work than reading the journal
    THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

When we got the journal this morning I had no idea my tank building article was going to be in there.. was like a giddy kid. And have to agree another great journal

Get pics of the tanks up when you do them Steven, cant wait to see them

Comment

Got mine! read it cover to cover.... uploaded to the members area, changed the codes added it to the e-store... great stuff!

Bring on Vol24 No4!!!

regards
        Mark

------------------------------------------------------
        Serious Ink tattoo studio -
        Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa Baines View Post
          Get pics of the tanks up when you do them Steven, cant wait to see them
          I just showed the article to my 'builder' brother. The first thing he said was 'So how big do you want your new home-made tank to be?'. We are working on an idea at the moment and will start building as soon as we both have the time. I'll post photos when the time comes.

Steven
          A, abdomen, abstain, ace, advantage, aegis, ajar, aluminium, ambidextrous, angel, angle, ant, aphid, apple, Arachnida, arachnology: an awesome activity!

Comment

Wicked!!!

Comment

Brilliant article Lisa
              spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Thank you Mary

Comment

Fine, I'm going to have to become a member- I am dying to read the BTS journal, too! If I cant work out payment till the end of the month, is there still some way I could get a copy of the issue that just came out?

Comment

Once you join you'll have heaps of back issues available including the latest which you can download to your hearts content. Well worth joining IMO!
                    Blog - Australian Tarantulas: http://ecopathsim.blogspot.com/

Comment

If you join now you will recive the latest journal. Glad you all enjoyed it.
                      Makes it all worthwhile.

Ray and Ang
                      British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
                      The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
                      On
                      [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Really enjoyed it too, so glad I joined BTS

Comment

still not received my journel yet

Comment

Working...
                          X