Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E.m.a.c

East Midlands Arachnid Club.

First meeting is Sunday 23rd August at our home, please pm For adress if you are interested, thankyou.
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

preparations are all going well then mary? glad to see these new clubs sprouting up. i think myself, chris and the rest of our commitee will be coming up to one of your meetings soon. hope it all goes well
    THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by matthew spooner View Post
      preparations are all going well then mary? glad to see these new clubs sprouting up. i think myself, chris and the rest of our commitee will be coming up to one of your meetings soon. hope it all goes well
      Yes thanks Matt, I'm not gonna take it all on by myself this time either.

You will all be most welcome my love, you know that, and my spider room will be open for you.

Comment

Originally posted by mary walters View Post
        Yes thanks Matt, I'm not gonna take it all on by myself this time either.

You will all be most welcome my love, you know that, and my spider room will be open for you.
        thanks mary, i am looking forward to it
        THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

It's the first meeting on Sunday and I will have BTS forms at the ready for anyone not yet a member, as they will be at all meetings.

Comment

Working...
          X