Hi newbie needs advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi newbie needs advice

Hi have started with a chaco goldenknee as advised it would be a good starter. have had her (Munchkin) a while now and want to get more. Have money and space for two more! lol I want to get another fairly easy to maintaine one and then one that would be a bit more of a challenge lol.
    I am falling in love with a Green Femur Beauty which is what i think i will get next. Is this a fairly safe one? any suggestions or advice if it is a easy one and any suggestions on a more challanging one would be very much appreciated. thanks James

Maybe a Pink Toe? (Avicularia Avicularia) Their needs are a bit different to your Chaco (higher humidity and an arboreal tank set up) But they're certainly more of a challenge in that they're a bit flighty and love to poop everywhere haha

Comment

hey. thanks. im starting to think a better question would be. out of the hundreds how do you decide? lol apart from wanting all of them.

Comment

Haha thats addiction indeedy

An Avic would make a great addition as stated higher humidity and at the same time plenty of ventilation.

Have a look through the BTS picture gallery and see what you fancy then do your homework regards care and temprement to see what will suit you ...you will have a wishlist in no time

Lynn

Comment

Working...
        X