Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!

Wasn't sure where to post this.

I recently joined this forum but am having problems. I have have sent messages to several members on this forum who have placed ads in the for sale section, but have not received a reply yet (ok fair enough), the thing I find odd is that in my "sent messages" shows 0 which meens that I have not sent any messages. I am able to reply to other members who send me messages and post on threads.
    I have asked for help using the "contact us" function but have had no reply, how odd again!

Anybody please help as I need a tarantula after having sent my male out on long term loan I don't have any tarantulas left (yes 0 tarantulas). I have had 10 years away from the hobby and only one tarantula survived and now i'm looking to get a few, not looking to gain a large collection, not at all. I want only a select few species. I really really want a t blondi or apophysis and perhaps an arborial.

Thanks
    Henry
    Last edited by Henry Johnson; 05-08-09, 10:36 AM. Reason: Spelling

Henry do you want your male back love, I have no klugi now.
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Johnson View Post
      Wasn't sure where to post this.

I recently joined this forum but am having problems. I have have sent messages to several members on this forum who have placed ads in the for sale section, but have not received a reply yet (ok fair enough), the thing I find odd is that in my "sent messages" shows 0 which meens that I have not sent any messages. I am able to reply to other members who send me messages and post on threads.
      I have asked for help using the "contact us" function but have had no reply, how odd again!

Thanks
      Henry
      below the field where you type the messabe it says:
      Additional Options

check the box to save a copy of the message in the send box.

cheers

Eddy

Comment

Originally posted by mary walters View Post
        Henry do you want your male back love, I have no klugi now.
        I'll pm you dear.

Originally posted by Eduard Johan Hijmensen View Post
        below the field where you type the messabe it says:
        Additional Options

check the box to save a copy of the message in the send box.

cheers

Eddy
        Thanks Eddy

Comment

Working...
        X