bad tempered or sick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad tempered or sick?

My b. vagans is acting different since it moulted about 7th oct (not sure of exact date as she blocked herself in her hide) since then she never comes out of her hide anymore and a couple of weeks ago i stuck my hand in with small tweezers to get rid of food waste and she flew out and struck at me! I got long tweezers since and when i put those in she attacked them then turned and thew hairs at them. I thought she was just sensitive after moult but its been ages now and stll no change. I got a bit worried because in the last 10 days or so i found light brown stick blobs in the tank, i thought it was maybe a tarantula version of diarrhoea. Any suggestions? Will she ever become sociable again? Could a problem i didnt notice during moulting cause these thing?

Remember that tarantulas are wild animals and although we often view them as our pets they can be unpredictable at the best of times. I once owned the meanest Chile Rose I have ever seen. Dont worry too much if she doesnt calm down. Love her for what she is moody and magnificent.
    British Tarantula Society - Join today safe and secure online

[B]
    The 29th BTS Annual Exhibition
    On
    [B]Sunday 18th May 2014[B]

Comment

Working...
    X