Help-boken leg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help-boken leg

My e truculenis has boke its leg,what should i do?
    My fault really because its tank is too high and it must have fallen.
    Should i attempt to pull it off or will it come off in a moult? it does'nt look like its bleeding?
    If these words he speaks are true,we're all humanary stew, if we dont pledge allegiance to
    the black widow.nahnahnahnahnah nah nah

If you're sure there's no bleeding just leave it . If it needs to , it should drop it's own leg .

Comment

As matt said leave its leg be if its not bleeding as it will cast the leg off itself if it don't heal. I rescued a female g. rosea from a owner that would not care for it right and she had a broken leg and she would not stand on it. She just tucked it under her body or dragged it along but after a few weeks she cast it off. I think they must stop the circulation to the leg and it must drop off. I woke up one morning and it was on the floor of her tank.

Pick of her with her broken leg tucked under her body.

And her without her leg

And piic of her cast off leg

Comment

If you have any problems put some talcum powder on the break. It will mix with any leakage to form a crust or scab and protect the spider further. Please keep the talc away from the book lungs though! Good luck.
        sigpicHate is for people who find thinking a little too complicated!

Comment

Thanks everyone for your help.
          If these words he speaks are true,we're all humanary stew, if we dont pledge allegiance to
          the black widow.nahnahnahnahnah nah nah

Comment

Working...
          X