What should i do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should i do?

A couple of days ago my e truculentis fell and at first i thought she had broke one leg, now it looks like she has broken at least three-maybe four.
    She has ignored food completly and looks quite bad, I was wondering if i should put her out of her misery,and what the best way would be?
    Sorry for the poor quality pictures.
    Attached Files
    If these words he speaks are true,we're all humanary stew, if we dont pledge allegiance to
    the black widow.nahnahnahnahnah nah nah

I wouldn't give up on her just yet. I've heard a few stories of spiders surviving with a few broken legs. She'll remove the legs herself if they bother her and they'll start to grow back if she makes it through her next moult. Fingers crossed!
    www.flickr.com/photos/craigmackay/sets

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Don't do anything harsh. An injured T will tend to ignore food. That's not a bad sign since they can live without food for a long time. I can't tell from the pics how bad the injury is but breaking 3-4 legs is not the end of the world. She may not be able to climb for a while but definitely still can eat. So give her some time to recover first before offering any food.
      My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/testdasi

Comment

Working...
      X