advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice please

hi all i last wrote to let you know i got myself a brazilian white knee a few weeks ago and i must say she's not as bad as i thought she'd be. well i went back to the same shop today to get crickets and a few other things i needed and thought i'd have a look at the t's he had. well he had this beauty under the name of columbian black and white looks a bit like the white knee not quite as big though. can anyone give me some info on these t's as i've try'de to find a care sheet on the net but not having much luck cheers everyone .

Could it be Nhandu coloratovillosus aka Brazilian Black and White ? or maybe the Nhandu cromatus ?

Comment

hi matthew sorry i havent a clue as im not to good with scientific names for t's. i'll try and get a photo on here if i can im sure that will help id this girl. or i could look for what you think it might be on the net i'll let you know cheers mate.

Comment

matthew i just looked on a website that had some photo's of nhandu coloratovillosus and it looks the same but not 100 per cent sure. i think your right though. i'll try and get a photo on here if i can work out how to do it.

Comment

Hi Vincent, I assume there wasn't a scientific name? As far as I know both N. chromatus & N. coloratovillosus are Brazilian so I'm not sure what it could be. Of course there's no guarantee that the spider is Columbian with the pet shop common names.
          www.flickr.com/photos/craigmackay/sets

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

hi craig i am trying to get a photo of this new t on this site but im having problems. been all round the houses and back just cant seem to work it out but i'll keep trying. thanks for getting back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by vincent winyard View Post
              hi craig i am trying to get a photo of this new t on this site but im having problems. been all round the houses and back just cant seem to work it out but i'll keep trying. thanks for getting back to me.
              Hi vincent, I put a few pics on a few days ago, open a photobucket (or other image hosting) account and then upload your pic/s to photobook, then paste the img code into your post on here, the pic should work

hope that helps and makes sense,,

craig
              41 of the following species
              A. geniculata, A. seemani, A. versicolor, B. albopilosum, B. annitha, B. auratum, B. boehmei, B. ruhnai, B. schroederi, B. smithi, B. vagans, C. cyaneopubescens, C. fasciatum, Cyriopagopus sp "Singapore blue", E. campestratus, G. aureostriata/pulcheripes, G. formosa, G. rosea, G. rosea (rcf), N. coloratovillosus, P. irminia, P. rufilata, P. metallica, Pseudhapalopus sp "blue"

Comment

Working...
              X