photo help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photo help

hi everyone. can someone explain in simple terms how to get photo's on to a thread as my wife and i are having trouble working out how to do it. i have a photo of a new t and am trying to find out what it is. i was told it's a columbian black and white but need to know for sure. please if you can help we would be greatfull.

Hi

First thing to do is post the image to a hosting site on the internet (picasaweb, photobucket, flickr etc)
    you will need an account with one of them to do this.

Then when composing a message, click on the second icon in from the right (yellow one with little mountains on it). You can then paste in the full link to your photo which will appear where the cursor is. It will appear in the preview so you will know if it has worked or not.

Some sites can be a bit of a problem with external links. For most you should just be able to copy the URL to the pic but picasa for example, you need to right click on the picture and select "copy picture location" to get the URL to work. For others you may need to add the ".jpg" to the end of the link.

Paul

Comment

thank's for that paul i'll give it a go thanks again mate.

Comment

Working...
      X