X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IAC Meeting

Dear all

Invicta Arachnid Clubs next meeting is Wednesday 26th August 8-10.30pm

The Club meets at Bobbing village hall, sheppey way, Sittingbourne, Kent ME9 8PL ( Just off Jcn 5 of the M2 ).

Again i extend an invitation to all to come down to see us.

We Have a dodgy speaker this month called Chris Carter but he is free so we put up with him.
    We have Martin Nicholas next month so no improvement there then, Only joking Martin looking forward to it.

There will be two raffles normal and Australian, free tea and coffee, cheap soft drinks & you can get your T skins sexed under the Microscope on the night.

Is it too far to come?

East Midlands Arachnid Club (EMAC) Milton Keynes meets on Sunday 23rd August

Manchester Invertabrate & Spider Club (MISC) meets on Saturday 29th August

If you are still too far from all three clubs, why not start your own club? i can give you advice.

Clubs are a good way to meet other enthusiasts, swop spiderlings and make new friends.

Look forward to meeting you

Chris
    Last edited by chris carter; 20-08-09, 09:09 PM.

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
    Why not make a weekend of it.

Mine is this week Chris 23rd AUGUST lol.
    spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

Originally posted by mary walters View Post
      Mine is this week Chris 23rd AUGUST lol.

Correct month now on this and AP

Sorry xx

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20

Comment

Originally posted by chris carter View Post
        Correct month now on this and AP

Sorry xx
        Thats ok thanks mate xxxxxxxxx

Comment

Hi Mary

How did your meeting go ? some of us from invicta will try to get to your next one.

Chris

Comment

It went well thanks Chris, I am getting space in a pub for future meetings, the Enigma Tavern in Bletchley. More details will follow.

Comment

I've been wanting to come to this for months and its possible I might make tomorrow.
              Would it be acceptable to bring along some sales? I have OBT slings living communally, P. rufilata and P. cambridgei up for grabs too.
              My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lacey View Post
                I've been wanting to come to this for months and its possible I might make tomorrow.
                Would it be acceptable to bring along some sales? I have OBT slings living communally, P. rufilata and P. cambridgei up for grabs too.
                No problem There are often spiderlings for sale at meetings, look forward to meeting you.

Chris

Comment

I have a week off next week and am trying to get Trevs arm up his back to bring me down, not working too well yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mary walters View Post
                    I have a week off next week and am trying to get Trevs arm up his back to bring me down, not working too well yet.

Hi Mary

The meeting is tomorrow night, be good if you could make it.

Chris

Comment

Oh blow it, thought it was next week, can't make it sorry, work next day.

Never mind mate, if you are coming up to our next one come early to the house and see our spids.

Comment

Working...
                      X