MB Reptiles question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MB Reptiles question

hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has purchased any livestock from www.mbreptiles.com because i want to purchase a tarantula from there and would like to find out if it is a good online store.

Thanks.

James
    This web site is based in the US, If thats where you are based then it might be best asking on the ATS or AB forums.

I would very much doubt if they ship to the UK or Europe.

Regards
    Mark

------------------------------------------------------
    Serious Ink tattoo studio -
    Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
    My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

they do ship to the UK, i just want to know whether i can trust them or not.
      Thanks for the interest.

Comment

Originally posted by James Boardman View Post
        they do ship to the UK, i just want to know whether i can trust them or not.
        Thanks for the interest.
        James
        Like I said a US based site would have many more customers stateside, therfore reviews might be better sought there. There are not many here who would buy this way I suspect.

Shipping out of the US legally will requires much paper work and a bond fee. I know most US dealers that ship worldwide require a minmum order of $500 US Dollars. Might be worth checking this too.

What tarantulas are you after as I can't see anything on there site that is not available here in the UK or Europe at at half the price..

Other than that I am sure there fine, at least they have a actually shop so therefore are tracable.

Cheers
        Mark

------------------------------------------------------
        Serious Ink tattoo studio -
        Discounts on tattoo's for BTS members
        My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Thanks for the information, the tarantula I am after is the Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens (green bottle blue tarantula). Any help finding one for sale in the UK would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Comment

Haven't seen any for sale in the UK but there seems to be some available here http://terraristik.com/tb/list_classifieds_int.php
            Put your arms around me
            Fiddly digits, itchy britches
            I love you all

Comment

thanks. your help is much appreciated

Comment

Working...
              X