watering spiderlings whilst on holiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watering spiderlings whilst on holiday

Hi im after some advice as usual and seeing as youve all been a great help in the past i thought id ask.

Im due to go on holiday for 10 days in November and was just wondering how i go about watering my spiderlings. They range from anywhere between 1cm upto 3cm. The larger spiers are fine, as they have water dishes Im looking forward to the holiday but dont want to leave the spiderlings too long without water. Feeding is not a problem, as that's just the usual but just abit scared that i'll come back to ten dead spiderlings . So any advice/help as usual would be really apreciated.

Thanks
    Lee

I recently went on holiday to Turkey for 2 weeks. I fed and watered all 300+ before going and then placed them in a cooler part of the house.
    I lost 4 tiny C. fimbriatus, possibly down to the size of the crickets I fed them.

Everything should be fine for your break but there's no harm in a double feed before you go and an overfilling of the water bowl.
    My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Thanks Peter, I think thats what ill more than likely do.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lacey View Post
        I recently went on holiday to Turkey for 2 weeks. I fed and watered all 300+ before going and then placed them in a cooler part of the house.
        I lost 4 tiny C. fimbriatus, possibly down to the size of the crickets I fed them.

Everything should be fine for your break but there's no harm in a double feed before you go and an overfilling of the water bowl.
        You lost all 4 that I gave you Peter?????
        spider woman at Wilkinsons

Comment

eeek! yes Mary, sorry each of those died, no idea why. They were removed from the heat source, fed and watered but they all died. Perhaps providing more htan 1 cricket was the issue, really not sure.
          Sorry :/
          My Collection - Summer 2011

Comment

Working...
          X