MISC First Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MISC First Meet

Well Manchester Invertebrate and Spider Club had its first meet today.

With around 20 adults and a handful of kids, it was a roaring success.

Invicta Arachnid Club joined us,travelling all the way from Kent kindly did an aussie raffle and were on hand to speak to us about running a club.

There is so much to say about the day,

however i want to give a special thank you To

Chris + the invicta comittee members for coming such a long way and being so generous and helpful.

I think it was the start of a great relationship between the 2 clubs!

I'm sure others will add to this thread!

Matt

was a great day and thanks to all at invicta

Comment

Hi Matt

Just got home, we enjoyed ourselves immensley and were grateful for the way we were made welcome, it was a pleasure to meet such a warm and friendly group of people.

I think MISC is going to be a great success and we are always available to help.

Chris

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
      Why not make a weekend of it.

Comment

thanks chris,

would have liked to show you guys more hospitality after such a trip, but maybe next time we can sort that out better!

glad you enjoyed it, the forum is buzzing at MISC even now at 12.25 am!

Comment

i would just like to repeat what chris said really, thanks matt and all at MISC for making us feel so welcome, was a great day out and i am really pleased for you guys the way it turned out, i hope that you have many years of success with the club and look forward to meeting you all again soon
          THE SOUTH EAST ARACHNID SHOW, SUNDAY 29TH JANUARY, ASHFORD INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, JUNCTION 10 M20

My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

It was a fantastic first meet.

Was great chatting to the Invicta crew And showing us what an Australian raffle was! That had us all intrigued!
            My Collection: - Support captive breeding

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Haslam View Post
              thanks chris,

would have liked to show you guys more hospitality after such a trip, but maybe next time we can sort that out better!

glad you enjoyed it, the forum is buzzing at MISC even now at 12.25 am!
              No worrys there Matt

We were made to feel very welcome

We had a good social hour or two across the road at the pub with Lisa, Matthew, Roy and others. I was told it was an expensive pub, it was CHEAP, you should try southern pub prices.

Keep up the good work and remember "Thick skin"

Chris

South East Arachnid Show (SEAS) Sunday 31-1-16 Ashford international Hotel jct 9 M20
              Why not make a weekend of it.

Comment

Working...
              X